Thursday 10 August 2017

WHO RUN THE WORLD?

Place Your Ad Code Here
--place ad here--



GIRLS.

It’s International Women’s Day, which presents the perfect opportunity to reflect on and celebrate the women who have a positive impact on my life and inspire me each and every day. In a generation where more and more women are absolutely bossing it and choosing not to follow society’s rules, break out of the mould and make career and life choices for themselves and nobody else, there can be a fair amount of girl-on-girl crime. It’s days like today that should remind us all that we shouldn’t have to compete, judge or tear down those among us and instead we should uplift, empower, encourage and support our fellow females, which is exactly what I’m here to do today. There are so many ladies who have given me little nuggets of life wisdom which have all contributed to the woman that I am today.

My Mum – She always encouraged me to explore my creativity and never put limitations on what I could or couldn’t do. She taught me how to self-motivate & be grateful for the smaller things in life.

My Friends – I have a girl gang that is seriously enviable. My friends are some of the most inspiring people to be around. All with different passions, life mottos and brimming with the best advice you could ever ask for. Every time I hang out with any of them, I leave feeling a little more inspired.

Alfie’s Mum – I’ve known Amanda for almost 5 years and consider her an extension to my family. She is one of the most open minded and open hearted ladies I know and although I would consider myself to be both of those things, since meeting her I have become a lot more compassionate and patient.

WHO RUN THE WORLD?

August 10, 2017

View post
Place Your Ad Code Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top

say hello

Name

Email *

Message *